We recently discussed the different types of home lighting, but there are many types of fixtures that we offer in general, task, and accent lighting. Here are the main categories of our lighting fixtures:
- Hall/Foyer Fixtures: This type of fixture will provide you with the general lighting that is needed for hallways, entranceways, and stairways. The fixtures include ceiling, close-to ceiling, or chain-hung.
- Chandeliers: This type of fixture can add life to a dining room as well as look appropriate in a bedroom, foyer, living room, or near special features like a grand piano. Chandeliers can be set with a dimmer control that allows you to adjust the impact.
- Pendants: This type of fixture can be use for both general and task lighting. Pendants are equipped with globes or shades and suspended over kitchen counters, dinette tables, or other areas of your home.
- Ceiling Fixtures: This type of fixture are intended for general lighting and can be used in foyers, bedrooms, kitchens, hallways, laundry rooms, baths, playrooms, and living rooms. Fixtures can also be wall-0mounted to provide general, task, or accent lighting.
- Portable Lamps: This type of fixture is offered in many styles to match any decor and provides general, task, and accent lighting. Lamps that are portable are useful because you can always move the lamp to where you most need light.
If you want to learn more about our products and services, please contact Judy Robino at email@example.com. Visit our website at www.quoizel.com to find a retailer near you!