What do jewelry, home accessories, and lighting fixtures have in common? They are all a way to express yourself. Home fashion often follows runway fashion. Spring’s latest trend is crisp, cool-toned brushed silver. From chandelier earrings to chandeliers, here’s a look at the best of this precious metal.
- Silver earrings designed by architect Frank Gehry, available at Tiffany, are given a brushed look by an oxidized finish.
The Holita sconce of the Uptown Collection by Sergio Orozco has seductive curves that add a touch of sophisticated sexiness to a room. The imperial silver base and light beige fabric shade complete with diffuser finishes the look.
- True Metals Basketweave wallcovering by Maya Romanoff has the feel of a brushed white metal.
- Quoizel presents the brushed silver Carter pendant. The imperial silver finish accentuates the contemporary, clean styling in this collection. Opal etched glass continues the cool tone.
- This brushed silver dressing mirror from Neiman Marcus is complimented by a silver wall.
- The sweeping loops of the metal arms of the Denmark chandelier by Quoizel, coupled with soft white glass, create an irresistible soft contemporary look.