- Outdoor fixtures: You can use a soft cloth to wipe down your outdoor lighting whenever you choose and glass cleaner is appropriate for the glass portion. Twice a year you can use high quality car wax to preserve the finish.
- Brass bases: The brass bases in our fixtures are designed to prevent tarnishing, so you only need to wipe them down with a soft cloth.
- Crystal bases: You can keep the shine of crystal by wiping it down with a soft cloth. You can also use crystal-cleaning spray if you choose.
- Wood bases: Use a soft cloth to wipe down the lamp as well as lemon oil to restore shine.
- Metal bases: This includes aluminum, iron, and others. Use a soft cloth to wipe down the lamp. You can also use lemon oil for solid metal bases.
- Glass & mica shades: Use a soft cloth to clean the shade and if necessary, damp a white cloth with a mixture of soapy water to wash the shade. You can also use a mild glass cleaner.
If you have any questions, please contact us!