A survey by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) reports the popularity of LED lighting in baths:
LED lighting is popular in bathrooms because it provides clear light without wasting too much energy. It produces less heat than the traditional bulb while casting fewer shadows. To accommodate this popular trend, Quoizel introduced an exciting new line for 2012 the Forme Collection which comes in various shapes and an LED nightlight that works with your existing on/off switch.
- Curves. Forme Curves. A sleek bath collection for today’s latest bathroom designs. The opal etched glass adds depth and texture. The glossy polished chrome finish completes the posh style.
- Angles Forme Angles. The clear pressed glass shades are sandblasted inside to add depth and texture. In Spring 2012, this item was featured under Innovative LED Light Fixtures.
- Cubes Forme Cubes features sandblasted K9 clear glass. You can illuminate your bath for every day grooming and then switch to nightlight for evening ambiance. The cube glass shades are sandblasted inside to add depth and texture.
- Optics Forme Optics has a unique style. The clear pressed glass shades are sandblasted inside to add depth and texture.
- Cones Forme Optics. A glossy polished chrome finish completes the posh style.